Thank you for your patience. The last few months have been testing times for all of us. It was my intention to open the new space at the start of April. Unfortunately, this was not to be. It was incredibly frustrating at the time as I had new clients wanting to see me.
At the start of COVID-19, I was unsure when I would be available to work in person again. The government suggested restrictions could be in place until September. So I prepared for this scenario. Thanks to everyone who adhered to social distancing and essential travel our country has been lucky.
You can pre-schedule time to see me now for late July.
The Federal and South Australian Governments started to ease restrictions in early June. In South Australia, I am able to practice. Regardless of the health advice given by the Government, I decided not to be available until late July.
The pandemic is dynamic and continues to change daily. As I write this there is community transmission occurring in Victoria. As we know people can be asymptomatic with the virus and still transmit it. This reaffirms that my health and wellness must come first before my practice.
I continue to stand by my decision not to practice. You can still pre-schedule time to see me now from late July. Just click on the Let’s talk button in front of you.
During this time I have been busy in the background updating the website, my processes etc. New things you might see include:
- Information about how I work with you has been updated.
- I have integrated Calendly making it easier for you to schedule a time to see me.
- Many new resources have been included for you and the community.
- A learning and coaching platform has been installed.
- You will now also see a shop. Slowly products that I recommend will be available for you to purchase included the FYG Free Your Genital T-Shirts.
- I have added information for health care professionals to read about recommending my services.
- In the near future, I will be adding coaching lessons online for clients. Courses for somatic sex educators and Continuing Professional Development activities for health care professionals.
In the meantime please stay safe – keep supporting each other. I look forward to working with people soon. Please continue to check out my blogs or visit the shop if you need any lube.
Love and peace.