Regardless of COVID-19 I intend to always safely work with clients. I have made additional changes to how I work during this time. This plan is likely to change as the situation is dynamic and I will respond to this when required. Please regularly check-in to see if this plan has changed, or before you visit me.
- To ensure my health and safety and yours, I am now tested for COVID-19 every 7 days.
- Touch and bodywork are now being offered again.
- Self-touch by you is still ok.
- Only one person will be allowed in the space at any time with me.
- I encourage and where possible a 1.5-metre separation when not engaging in embodiment work and coaching practices.
- All sessions will be less than 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Alcohol hand-based wash is available to you.
- I will continue to implement standard precautions in my professional practice. These are basic infection prevention and control practices as set out in my professional standards.
- Any educational equipment will be disinfected using an alcohol chlorhexidine solution which has always been the situation.
- I regularly practice hand hygiene; handwashing with soap and use alcohol chlorhexidine solutions to keep my hands clean.
- I would encourage you to download the COVID-Safe App.
- You are required to pre-pay for sessions.
You need to check-in with your physical health and wellbeing before seeing me.
If you have the following symptoms below, I ask that you do not attend your appointment with me, that you reschedule a new time, and seek medical advice from your Doctor.
Symptoms such as:
- shortness of breath
- unexplained loss of smell or altered sense of taste.
Other symptoms to watch for are:
- chills and body aches or muscle pain
- a sore throat
- runny nose
Likewise, if I become unwell, I will reschedule a new time with you and follow current South Australian Government advice.