Regardless of COVID-19 I intend to always safely work with clients. I have made additional changes to how I work during this time. This plan is likely to change as the situation is dynamic and I will respond to this when required. Please regularly check-in to see if this plan has changed, or before you visit me.
- In the first instance consider working with me through Zoom. If this is not possible for you then consider working with me in person.
- Touch and bodywork are now being offered again.
- Self-touch by you is still ok.
- I would encourage all clients to see my via Zoom when appropriate.
- Only one person will be allowed in the space at any time with me.
- I encourage and where possible a 1.5-metre separation when not engaging in embodiment work and coaching practices.
- All sessions will be less than 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Essensore 80% ethanol hand-based solution is available to you.
- I will continue to implement standard precautions in my professional practice. These are basic infection prevention and control practices as set out in my professional standards.
- Any educational equipment will be disinfected using alcohol chlorhexidine and or Clinell Wipes (Benzalkonium Chloride) solution which has always been the situation.
- The space is cleaned thoroughly between client visits. All touch surfaces including the door handle’s, toilet and equipment are sanitised with Clinell Wipes.
- I regularly practice hand hygiene; handwashing with soap and use alcohol chlorhexidine solutions to keep my hands clean.
- I am a fully vaccinated practitioner (AstraZeneca and FluVax).
- I would encourage you to download the SA COVID-Safe App.
- You are required to pre-pay for sessions.
- Single-use water bottles are available to you (Antipodes Still Water).
Additional Information and Updates
You will not be asked to “check-in” with the SAGov QR Code.
However, your details (name, mobile number), the day and time of your visit are recorded and kept secure. These will be available at the request of SA Health only (in accordance with the current directions) and disclosed for contact tracing (if required). In the provision of my services, you must agree to this.
Your privacy still matters, everything else is protected under the Privacy Act 1988. Any other information you disclose to me will not be released and cannot be released. You can find more information at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner here.
If your information needs to be disclosed for contact tracing, I will make you aware of this and SA Health will contact you.
At this current time, the Government has mandated compulsory mask use in multiple settings including personal care. Polysoma is deemed as a personal care service.
I will be wearing a mask when providing services. If you are receiving personal care services, you are not required to wear a mask. If you have anxiety or a mask will create feelings of anxiety when working with me, you do not have to wear one. I do not require a letter from your GP or Psychologist to determine you have a diagnosed mental health disorder such as anxiety as many of my clients will naturally be in an anxious state when seeing me. It’s not rocket science to know this nor is it appropriate to increase your anxiety or contribute to other feelings such as trauma.
What do you need to do before visiting me?
I am not able to provide my services if you do not declare that you are asymptomatic or do not agree to your details being provided to contact tracing if requested by SA Health.
You need to check in with your physical health and wellbeing before seeing me.
Please disclose any recent interstate travel within the last three weeks and or if you have had to self isolate for 14-days.
If you have the following symptoms below, I ask that you do not attend your appointment with me, that you reschedule a new time, and seek medical advice from your Doctor.
Symptoms such as:
- shortness of breath
- unexplained loss of smell or altered sense of taste.
Other symptoms to watch for are:
- chills and body aches or muscle pain
- a sore throat
- runny nose
Likewise, if I become unwell, I will reschedule a new time with you and follow current South Australian Government advice.
Meanwhile, get vaccinated (when you can), wear a mask and keep safe.