I invite you to be curious about my work and the support I can offer you.
What if you could feel?
Take a moment to feel into your concerns.
Ask yourself, what would it feel like if you could talk about your sexual responses and erotic feelings without being judged? How would you like me to engage with you when talking about those feelings?
What would it be like not to have any pressure? You could be yourself. You could feel a range of emotions. Experience resilient edges that make you avoid situations without shame. In an environment where everything is welcome, feels safe and supported.
Imagine feeling free, with a focus on you, to explore your concerns? What if you could feel your body and reconnect with it differently? What would it feel like to notice your body and just allow, without having to respond in any particular way? Imagine feeling membranous where you could allow and not allow.
What would it feel like to receive touch from me? You could just be aware of your breathing, and you could get feedback on how you’re feeling. Feedback might come from various areas of your body. You might feel tension in your muscles, emotional or physical pain or nothing at all.
What do you think that would be like?
Adapted from and attributed to Jack Morin
I work with a wide range of sexual and non-sexually related concerns. My work consists of experiential learning (that’s learning through experience) and applying concepts of neuroplasticity. I help you learn through embodiment techniques such as placement of awareness, breath, sound, movement and touch (self-touch by you or touch by me). These techniques engage kinesthetic, sensory, spiritual and affective processes to create meaning from your experience. Learning takes place over time. Allowing you to change and strengthen new connections. Eventually helping you move through your concerns.
My work can help you
- Feel into your concerns and heal through embodiment.
- Recognise sexual habits, distractions, blocks or trauma.
- Be curious about yourself or interpersonal erotic relationships.
- Awaken your sexual body and mind to its many possibilities.
- Help self-heal and self-soothe.
- Work through tension, physical difficulty or manage emotional pain in body and genitals.
- Create self-awareness and authenticity in your erotic life.
- Recognise how past, present situations have and can shape your mind and body.
My work varies and is not the same for everyone. I develop a plan with you. I invite you to suggest things you might like to work through. Some clients don’t know what they need. If this is you I generally will recommend a few modalities to start with. These set the foundation to work in various directions with you. You can explore some of these modalities here.
- Embodied coaching and talk based work.
- Breathwork for relaxation and mindfulness, exploring hypoarousal and hyperarousal, stress/anxiety using breath, how to control ejeculation/orgasm using breath.
- Learning how to create a deeper experience of your erotic body and mind.
- Learning how to be sexually mindful with yourself and lover.
- Identifying and exploring problematic sexual themes and fantasies.
- Learning about consent and becoming consensually aware of your body.
- Learning and exploring genital anatomy.
- Learning how to self-regulate, understand, manage behaviour and reactions to feelings in sexual and non-sexual relationships or your concerns.
- Learning to differentiate between pain and pleasure using touch – whole body, part body, genitals.
- Learning pelvic floor and genital muscle strengthening exercises.
- Genital and anal massage for learning how to self heal and pain conditions ONLY.
- Exploring sexual and relationship resilient edges including talk and body-based work.
- Progressive body nudity (resilient edge learning) for body and genital dysmorphia.
- Genital casting for genital awareness and shame around genitals.
- Learning how to touch or be touched.
- Learning esoteric, tantric sex practices and erotic massage concepts.
- Movement work and progressive muscle relaxation.
- Vibratory nerve stimulation for erectile and orgasm issues.
- Orgasmic yoga practice and orgasmic meditation.