I work with a wide range of sexual concerns and wellness issues. My work is experiential and involves: talk based work, mindfulness, intimacy coaching and bodywork.
Darshana Avila an intimacy coach and bodywork practitioner from San Francisco has allowed me to share her work with you. Darshana highlights the professional aspects and lived experiences that intimacy coaching and bodywork has to offer. You can view her video here.
It’s important to keep an open mind when visiting me. My modalities are not treatment focused. They are (tools) specifically designed (for you and with you). These tools help you learn about your (erotic and non-erotic) body and mind. I facilitate your practices or experiences overtime. This allows you to safely explore and nurture change within yourself.
Themes such as communication, exploration, mindfulness, touch play a key role in my work.
- Talk based guidance, intimacy coaching
- Breath work, exploring hypoarousal and hyperarousal, stress/anxiety using breath, how to control ejeculation/orgasm using breath
- Learning how to be sexually mindful
- Identifying and exploring sexual themes and fantasies
- Learning and exploring your genital anatomy
- Learning how to self regulate, understand, manage behaviour and reactions to feelings and situations
- Learning to differentiate between pain and pleasure whole body, part body. my speciality is genitals, pelvis, anus or breasts
- Pelvic floor exercises, genital muscle strengthening
- Scar tissue remediation. my speciality is managing pain in the pelvis, genitals, anus and breasts
- Exploring sexual and relationship resilient edges including talk and body based work
- Progressive body nudity (resilient edge learning) for body and genital dysmorphia
- Genital casting for genital awareness
- Sensory awareness
- Bodywork including whole body, genital and anal massage
- Learning how to touch or be touched
- Learning esoteric, tantric sex practices and erotic massage
- Movement work and progressive muscle relaxation
- Vibratory nerve stimulation for erectile and orgasm issues
- Orgasmic yoga practice and orgasmic meditation
- Sensate focus