I work with a wide range of sexual concerns and wellness issues. My work is experiential and involves talk based work, mindfulness, intimacy coaching and bodysex therapy. If you have any questions relating to the work I do please check out my FAQ’s page. If this kind of work resonates with you, I welcome you to connect with me. Please visit the checklist for working with me to decide if my professional services are right for you.
Some tools that might be used:
- Talk based guidance, intimacy coaching.
- Breath work, exploring hypoarousal and hyperarousal, stress/anxiety using breath, how to control ejeculation/orgasm using breath.
- Learning how to be sexually mindful with yourself and lover.
- Identifying and exploring problematic sexual themes and fantasies.
- Learning and exploring genital anatomy.
- Learning how to self-regulate, understand, manage behaviour and reactions to feelings in sexual and non-sexual relationships.
- Learning to differentiate between pain and pleasure using touch – whole body, part body, genitals.
- Learning pelvic floor and genital muscle strengthening exercises.
- Scar tissue work involving pelvis, genitals, anus.
- Genital and anal massage for healing and pain ONLY.
- Exploring sexual and relationship resilient edges including talk and body-based work.
- Progressive body nudity (resilient edge learning) for body and genital dysmorphia.
- Genital casting for genital awareness.
- Sensory awareness.
- Learning how to touch or be touched.
- Learning esoteric, tantric sex practices and erotic massage concepts.
- Movement work and progressive muscle relaxation.
- Vibratory nerve stimulation for erectile and orgasm issues.
- Orgasmic yoga practice and orgasmic meditation.
- Sensate focus.
Darshana Avila, an intimacy coach and bodywork practitioner from San Francisco, has allowed me to share her work with you. Darshana highlights the professional aspects and lived experiences that intimacy coaching and bodywork has to offer. You can view her video here.